Garristown is located in North County Dublin. The quickest way to get to the football pitch from the M50 is:
1) Take the exit for N2 toward Ashbourne/Derry
2) Continue onto the M2 and follow until the end where you will reach the roundabout opposite the Pillo Hotel.
3) At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the R135.
4) Take the immediate next left and follow this road for approximately 10 minutes until you come to a crossroads at which you turn left onto the R130.
5) Take the next right onto Chapel Lane and at the bottom of the hill is John McDonnell Memorial Park.